|Email this Page||
Want to be a contributor? Let us know
Watch Video Tutorials on Posting to Craigslist and Using vFlyer Backpack
NOTE: Craigslist content for vFlyer business subscribers does not include the photo slide show on the vFlyer-hosted premium layout Flyer. This is because Craigslist does not support Flash, the format of the slide show.
1. Once you’ve published a flyer, you’ll be taken to the flyer summary page (first image below). Click the Copy HTML link to get a copy of the HTML code for the flyer or click inside the HTML field and press Ctrl+C. For already-published flyers, you can access the Craigslist HTML by clicking View Summary on the right-hand side of the Flyers page (second image below).
2. Preview the flyer by clicking Preview HTML. Once you’re ready to post it, click the Launch Craigslist link to go to Craigslist.
3. In Craigslist, find your location and then click Post to Classifieds, or log into your Craigslist account.
4. Navigate through the list of available categories and, if prompted, select your neighborhood to get to the posting screen.
5. On the Create Posting screen, paste the HTML code you previously copied into the Posting Description field, enter a posting title, your email address, and fill in any other fields on this page, and click Continue.
7. You will be taken to a confirmation page. Unless you posted through a Craigslist account, a copy of your ad will be emailed to you. Follow the directions in the email to complete the posting process.
posting_craigs.txt · Last modified: 2010/02/08 15:47 by dan